Making money is a crucial part of building wealth or meeting certain financial goals. If you aren’t making money, it’s important to start as soon as possible.
Making money gives you more freedom and opportunity. For example, it allows you to invest more, go on more vacations, and be a more generous person.
Making money has become easier thanks to legit cash games that pay real money. Most of which are free and available at your fingertips.
In this article are 8 of the best game apps to win real money instantly that you can find. These apps make earning more to reach your financial goals easier, and in some cases, faster. Continue reading to learn more.
8 Legit Cash Games That Pay Real Money
We’ve curated the best apps and websites you can use to make money playing games easier. Here are the 8 best games that pay real money.
- Bingo Cash — Best overall
- Solitaire Cash — Best for a fun way to earn cash
- Blackout Bingo — Best app that pays you to win in bingo
- Mistplay — Best if you’re a new gamer
- Swagbucks — Best get paid to site
- InboxDollars — Best if you want a variety of ways to earn money
- Bingo Tour — Best for bingo lovers
- Solitaire Cube — Best if you enjoy playing solitaire
- Drop — Best if you want to get cash back when shopping major brands
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission. Know that I only recommend products and services I’ve personally used and stand behind.
1. Bingo Cash – Best Overall!
Bingo Cash offers you the opportunity to win real money by playing bingo tournaments. It's a great option for bingo lovers and it's simple to play and more importantly, fun.
The app helps you practice as much as you want with unlimited free games. The more you populate your bingo card, the bigger the prize if you finish the first player on each session.
You can literally win real money instantly that goes directly into your bank account! You can also use bonus coins from the daily wheel spin for extra chances at winning big.
The great thing about Bingo Cash is that it has so many ways to earn through multiplayer tournaments with trophies & big prizes — and it is the perfect combination of classic fun and real money rewards.
- Win real money tournaments — With just a few taps, you can launch an exciting game of bingo and stand a chance to win real money.
- Ways to earn — There are various levels featuring different payouts – higher levels offer bigger prizes yet require more skill.
- Cash out — Cash-out securely using PayPal & Apple Pay.
- Proven track record — Over 90,000+ reviews (and growing) with an average 4.7 ratings in the App Store.
Best for those who want to earn money in bingo tournaments. And the good thing about it is that you can practice as much as you want with unlimited free games! But you'll want to deposit $5 or more in order to start playing in the cash games.
Depositing money to participate in cash tournaments is a quicker strategy compared to other approaches. The entry fees for cash tournaments vary, with the lowest being $1, and the prize pool for such tournaments can be $7, with the winner receiving $2.90.
There are higher entry fee tournaments, like one with an $11 entry fee and a $61 prize pool, where the winner would receive $24. While you likely won't win every tournament, you can likely bring in a few bucks each week by playing casually.
Solitaire Cash is a free app where players can win real cash and prizes and earn rewards by playing an update on the classic solitaire game.
Solitaire Cash is a true contender for one of the best games that pay real money by depositing money to be matched with other players within the same skill level.
In these real-money cash tournaments, you all will get the same deck – so the game is totally fair and skill-based.
If you love the feeling of buying lotto tickets or scratch-offs and dreaming about the money you stand to win — then you would seriously enjoy playing Solitaire Cash.
This app can let you win up to $83 per win in minutes, however, you will need to to deposit money in order to play.
You may seem hesitant at first but this gaming app has over 174k+ positive reviews in the App Store.
- Proven track record — #3 Cards is a legitimate game on the Apple Store, averaging 4.6/5 stars from 174k ratings.
- Higher earner — Win up to $83 in minutes through cash tournaments that are based on skill.
- Easy cash out — With PayPal or Apple Pay, you can easily cash out your winnings.
- Note — Cash tournaments aren't available in AZ, AR, IN, IA , LA , ME , MD , SC , MT & SD.
Those who want to deposit money in order to win cash prizes, real rewards, and gift cards for not much work.
Just like scratch cards at the gas station, you likely won't be a big winner, but it doesn't hurt to try. The withdrawal of only a $1 minimum balance makes Solitaire Cash an app worth downloading.
You can win cash totally free, but you'll want to deposit $5 for cash tournaments to multiply your winnings.
Historically, Bingo was a game of chance. If you were lucky enough to have the right card, you’d win.
Now with Blackout Bingo – you are in control of how much you can make with this bingo app to win real money. This app is easy to use, everyone playing sees the same balls and cards. It takes concentration, speed, and strategy to become a bingo master.
Games only take about 2 minutes to play, so players can pick up and play whenever they like. If you wanted to try it out, you can compete for cash prizes as well.
With over 5 Million players worldwide, Blackout Bingo is trending to become one of the hottest gaming apps available, and for good reason.
- Entertaining — Playing with real money keeps it interesting. The fact that you can play for free as well makes it easier on beginners to fast paced bingo games.
- Clean interface — Beautifully designed app that is easy to use.
- Proven track record — Legitimate way to earn money. This app has 4.5/5 stars on the App Store with over 49k reviews.
Best for those looking for a fun way to play bingo and earn some side income. You can practice before playing actual cash games.
Your earning potential with Skillz games like Blackout Bingo depends on how much you deposit. When you deposit and play for cash, you can withdraw your balance at any time by tapping Withdraw on the main menu. Any withdrawals up to the amount of your total deposits will be processed using the same form of payment as your deposit, either PayPal or credit card.
Winnings exceeding your total deposit amount will be sent via paper check if you’re in the US, or PayPal if you are playing from another country.
Mistplay is one of the most popular game apps to win real money. And for good reason.
Not only can you earn free gift cards for playing fun games, but you can discover new games that you'll love playing.
How does it do this?
Mistplay is a loyalty program for gamers available in the Google Play Store that recommends games to you, which you can play and collect “units” that you can then redeem for rewards.
Those units can be cashed out for gift cards to Amazon, Playstation, Visa Gift Cards, and more.
You can join for free to play games you love and earn points redeemable for gift cards.
- Discover games — Find a game you like, and start playing. The longer you play, the more Units you earn.
- Easy to earn — The longer you play, the more units you earn
- Enticing rewards — Gift cards to all major retailers available
- Proven track record — Over $16,097,264 and counting paid out to gamers already
You should consider using Mistplay if you want to earn some money and not feel like you're wasting time playing the same games. Because the more you play, the more you earn. This is one of the only apps that let you play different games to earn real rewards, instead of just one that you'll get bored of.
You can make up to $50 per month if you play consistently week to week. Every week they launch new contests, where you can earn even more. The minimum payout amount is 1,500 Mistplay points, which amounts to a $5 gift card.
Swagbucks is an app and website that pays you to play games and works like a get paid to site (GPT). It pays you to play games, search the web, watch videos, take polls, and save money with coupons.
Swagbucks also gives you the option to take paid online surveys to get free gift cards and real money through PayPal. All you have to do is sign up and you'll get access to online surveys for money that have different payouts, with some offering as much as $50.
Like other apps that pay, the app will let you earn money in a ton of different ways, so you won't get tired of having to play games all the time and risk having all your eggs in one basket.
The premise behind the app is nearly identical to InboxDollars and also allowing you to save money with coupons, promo codes, sales, and cashback when you shop for clothes, electronics, travel, groceries, gifts and homeware.
- Quick earner — Swagbucks gives out 7,000 free gift cards everyday
- Clean interface — Swagbucks is easy to use to earn money
- Variety of ways to earn — You can make money online by searching the web, playing fun games, watching videos and more
- Proven track record — Has paid its members over 579 million
Anyone who wants to earn free cards or cash through PayPal by playing fun games. There are many games to choose from, which you download and play, earning you redeemable points for rewards. The more games you play, the more points you collect.
One report on Huffington Post describes how some Redditors use Swagbucks to earn $600 a month. It's likely you can rack up at least $100 per month. The minimum amount to cash out on Swagbucks is only $1, which you can reach in a short amount of time.
Ready to become a gamer? It's incredibly easy with InboxDollars. And it will only take you 2 minutes to sign up and you can get a $5 bonus when you sign up to play games.
What's unique about InboxDollars compared to other similar apps is that InboxDollars makes it easy to earn cash from its app. They pay you for things you already do online such as watching videos, playing addicting games, taking polls and surveys, and other easy tasks.
You see, a gaming app that pays like Mistplay will let you earn money for only playing games. However, InboxDollars lets you earn money for playing real games and you can earn through a variety of other ways as well.
- Discover games — You can play a variety of games for real money through its network of games like Monkey Bubble Shooter, Solitaire, Pet Hop, World of Woords and Candy Jam.
- Easy to earn — You can compete against other players to win prizes and cash or get paid to play games and win scratch tickets which pay real money (if you're lucky).
- Enticing rewards — Get paid cash via PayPal.
- Proven track record — InboxDollars was founded in 2000 and has awarded over 60 million dollars in rewards to their members.
Best for those who want a reliable site with a proven track record to earn money playing games on their phones or even on desktop platforms.
You can earn around $30-$50 per month. But if you get lucky you can earn up to $10, $50, or $100 per scratch off tickets which you receive for playing. The minimum cash out on InboxDollars is $30.
7. Bingo Tour
Bingo Tour includes tournament competitions with real cash prize pools that range from $5 to $55 for each game.
It’s a perfect way to practice your bingo skills, train your brain or just pass the time.
Or you can enter the tournaments. That’s where you win real money by playing this fun and addicting game app.
If you deposit money you can enter cash tournaments against other players and if you land in the top 3 positions, then you can win money.
Cashouts are through PayPal, electronic check, Visa, Mastercard, or debit card and I had no issues withdrawing or depositing money.
How to play? Create an account and choose a bingo game mode to start playing. Score the most points and you have a chance to win real money. Sound easy? It is!
Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, LA, MT, SC, SD, TN, and VT. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with the game's virtual currency.
- Fun way to earn — Games can be played with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
- Clean interface — Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing.
- Proven track record — This app has 4.9 stars with over 115k ratings on the App Store, one of the best ratings for game apps that pay.
Those looking to earn a few bucks. It's totally legit, and not a scam at all. Loads of players are loving the gameplay and the payouts, making it one of the top-rated Casino games in the App Store. You'll have a blast playing it.
Bingo Tour offers a chance to win real cash, but don't expect to get rich. The cash prizes range from $5 to $55, and the top three players in each game win prizes. However, you need to consider the entry fee, which varies for each game. First place can get you around $18 after deducting the fee, while second and third place have smaller payouts. The games are quick, so it's a decent payout for your time.
Solitaire Cube is an addicting game where you can play solitaire on your phone and compete in cash tournaments if you deposit and wager money.
This app includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes (where available).
It’s pretty easy to get started playing solitaire against other players in head-to-head battles. The game will match you up with other players who have the same level of skills in real-time.
How to play?
Stack cards into piles to sort them by their suit. Sound easy? It is. You can earn real money playing solitaire with cash tournaments to win big prizes if you deposit money.
You can also go head to head with other players with 1-2 minutes per round. You can actually win cash for playing games and you can cash out anytime by simply connecting your PayPal account.
Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AR, CT, DE, IN, LA, ME and SD. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with the game's virtual currency.
- Quick earner — Each round only lasts a minute or two
- Clean interface — Fast animations and smooth touch controls on all devices
- Free to play — Play for free as long as you want without any ads
- Proven track record — Skillz has more than 12 million registered users in 180-plus countries. Since its founding in 2012, it has hosted more than 100 million contests; currently, there are 500,000 per day.
Those who want to try to win money by playing solitaire. The game is highly rated in the App Store and is powered by Skillz which offer real money competitions and games to earn real money.
Your earnings will depend on how much money you deposit and bet. You can cash out at any time and cash outs are through PayPal and users have no issues withdrawing or depositing money.
Drop offers you free gift cards for playing arcade games within its list of apps to play. You can play casino games or game shows and the games list changes constantly.
Drop helps you find games on the iTunes App Store or Google Play, and each game has a task. When your required game task is complete, you’ll get points that you can cash out for free gift cards.
The great thing about Drop is that it has so many ways to earn — you can earn by playing games, cash back offers, taking surveys, and other rewards.
- Many ways to earn — Whether you're reserving flights from Expedia or ordering food from places like Postmates, you can shop directly from the Drop app.
- Quick earner — Start earning points right away. For every purchase you make, you get Drop points. And they add up quickly, so you can spend them even faster.
- Cash out — Redeem your points at places like Amazon, Netflix, and Starbucks.
- Proven track record — Drop has over 45k positive ratings and over 4 Million members. Needless to say, this app really pays out for playing games and cash back rewards.
Best for those who want to earn money for playing games and for shopping. Drop is a new kind of rewards program, created just for your lifestyle. From your morning coffee to your late-night food delivery, use Drop to earn cash rewards on everything you do.
Drop sets a cap of 5,000 points ($5) per week so you can make up to that amount. Earning $40 a month is possible if you're a big shopper. You can redeem your points at places like Amazon, Netflix, and Starbucks. PayPal cash outs are not an option on Drop.
Wouldn’t it be fun to get paid for playing games on your phone? I mean, you already do it for free, so why not make some cash out of it!
Mobile game developers are constantly offering incentives to get players to try out their games by giving rewards and cash prizes. These are a few places to get started.
I spent several hours researching each money earning app on this list, so you can trust the integrity of the content.
There were several additional apps that I considered adding to this list, but ultimately choose to not add because of the app being poor quality and outdated.
If you know of a great legit cash app that pays real money that should be on this list, leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to research the app and potentially add it to this list.
If you want to learn more about making money and investing, be sure to check out these other related posts:
- How To Get Free Bitcoin With These 9 Apps
- 33 Different Ways to Get Paid Today
- 34 Easy Ways to Make $1,000 Fast When You Need Cash Fast
Legit Cash Games That Pay Real Money FAQs
The ones included on this list, plus you can check out Gamehag, Publishers Clearing House, Long Game Savings, Willy Wonka Slots, Game of Throne Casino Slots, and Double Down Casino Slots. Swagbucks LIVE is also a live trivia game show (trivia app) that pays you to answer trivia questions.
Earning cash rewards but playing games is a fun way to earn tokens, cash, and gift cards on an iOS or Android device. You can see the full list of apps that pay you real money to discover more ways to earn with money-making apps that pay same day.
Skillz is a multiplayer tournament platform that lets you compete in mobile games with other people around the world for either real cash or its virtual currency. Once you make a deposit, you can use that money to enter cash tournaments and win real cash prizes. You can then withdraw your winnings at any time. Popular Skillz games include Pool Payday, Solitaire Cube, 21 Blitz, Dominoes Gold, and Blackout Bingo.