Are you interested in downloading the best money making apps that pay you real money?
Today I’m going to show you some new strategies to make some extra money fast simply by clicking a few buttons on your cell phone (in under 5 minutes).
The best part? A lot of these require no effort at all.
I get it.
Want free money?
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted $150 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $150 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch, simply use your Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 of cumulative transactions within the first 60 days of opening your account (buy groceries or pay utilities). This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
Sometimes you need some extra cash to pay a bill or you’re trying to save up for something you want.
You don’t want to fall behind on bills and are wondering how to make money today or what apps pay you real money?
Sure, another 100 dollars earned today wouldn’t hurt. We’ve all been there, but what do you usually do when that happens? This is an exhaustive list of things that anyone can do, today, in order to make money through the best mobile applications I’ve found.
If you’re strapped for time, I’ll go ahead and share the best money making apps that you can add to your side hustle arsenal.
How to Make Money with Apps
Ready? I’ll only list legit ways that I’ve personally used to make money, and make it fast. We will first start with the quick wins, companies that’ll (legit) pay you money just for signing up:
- SurveyJunkie: Makeup to $50 per survey in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in focus groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Swagbucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $10 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop, and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
Next, we’ll move on to other ways to earn with your mobile phone.
1. Survey Junkie
Taking online surveys to make that extra money is a no-brainer!
You definitely won’t get rich or make thousands of dollars per day with surveys alone, but you won’t waste much time, and you can make some money the easy way. Here is my favorite (and highest paying) survey site:
Survey Junkie pays between $2 and $50 per survey, and many of them take less than 5 minutes to complete. So if you took on average 10 surveys per day, every day for a month, you could make $375+ per month. If you took more surveys a day — the possibilities are endless.
There are a lot of scammy survey sites out there, but Survey Junkie has over 11,000 positive reviews on TrustPilot, the highest of any survey site. It’s legitimate.
2. Nielsen Mobile
One of my favorite apps that not many people know about is Nielsen. If you have a cell phone or laptop then you can earn $50 fast right now. All you have to do is register for free (they’ll track your browser usage) and you’re set to earn $50 per year passively.
It’s really noninvasive, requires basically no storage, and won’t impact your device performance. After you installed the app, just use the internet as you usually would (but now you’re getting paid — cha-ching!).
Nielsen gives out $10,000 each month so you can win real money for about 60 seconds of work. A no brainer.
We all heard the old saying “time is money” right?
Instead of playing games on your phone like everyone else and feeling bad for wasting your time — now you can get paid for it.
Getting paid for playing games sounds like a dream. But if you download a free new app, and then download games from it and play, you earn money.
As you level up you can earn more money for cash rewards or gift cards.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to get paid for something they enjoy, like winning free gift cards and cash for playing games. I use it and it is legit and has over 131,404+ positive reviews in the Google Play store.
If you’re interested, I recommend you download the app from the Google Play store for free by clicking here.
Download: iOS | Android | Browser
Are you ready to say goodbye to fees for when you buy and sell stocks and hello to commission-free trades?
That’s right, Robinhood lets you do everything for free and takes no fees — ever.
|Robinhood is a free investing app for your phone. I really mean free all around – free to join and they don’t charge any fees to buy or sell the stock. You can get a share of stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free when you join through this link.|
They are also offering a free stock promotion and you don’t even have to deposit any money to receive the stock.
Just sign up and wait a few days for it to show up in your app. You can also cash out immediately and transfer the funds to your bank account — if you wanted to.
If you wanted to learn you can sign up for information from Robinhood through here.
5. Swagbucks Search
Swagbucks offers you the opportunity to earn cash for just searching the web.
Earn cash for searching for cute puppy pics?
Sounds too good to be true, but you read it right. Just switch from using Google or Bing to Swagbucks’ search engine and you’ll expect to earn up to $50 per month for active use. Plus, you can get a $10 sign up bonus through this link.
Another app that offers you the opportunity to play games for real money is InboxDollars.
If you sign up before the end of this month, they also give you a $5 free bonus just to give it a try.
By spending just 5-10 minutes per day on this (either on your lunch break or during TV commercial breaks) you can earn and earn an extra $50/month just for playing games. They also offer you the opportunity to earn cash for sharing your opinion and completing surveys.
More people should be doing this.
Want to get spotted a free $150 without having to take out a personal loan or worse, payday loan? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will make you $150 richer just for opening an Aspiration Spend and Save account.
Just spend at least $1,000 in cumulative transactions (utilities + groceries) within 60 days of opening an account and you’ll get that $150 in your account. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
Now you can get some beer money at any time — for free! You didn’t have to do anything, other than originally sign up for Aspiration. It’s as simple as that.
If you actually need money now, then you can opt for a personal loan. When you need money in a hurry ZippyLoan is where to go.
ZippyLoan offers you online personal loans in about 5 minutes on their completely secure website.
This website connects you to lenders which means that waiting times are minimized unlike at a bank. The money is usually deposited in your account the next day you apply for a loan.
You review the loan details and e-sign if you like what you see. No risk in checking what offers you’ll get. You can borrow between $100 and $15,000 as soon as tomorrow.
Loans service for up to 60 months.
ZippyLoan connects borrowers to lenders through their network of lenders. They’ll find you the lowest interest rate and is one of the best no credit check loan. You can visit ZippyLoan here.
If you love the feeling of buying lotto tickets or scratch-offs and dreaming about the money you stand to win — then you would seriously enjoy playing Lucktastic (download for iOS only).
This free app offers the same daily scratch-off cards that you find at your local convenience store — but here you can play for free and win real money.
I was hesitant at first but this gaming app has over 327,695+ positive reviews in the Google Play store.
You can win up to $10,000 in card cash prizes and there are daily $500 Amazon gift card giveaways. The threshold for payout is only $2 and you can get daily opportunities to win big when you download the Lucktastic app for free.
Download: iOS | Android | Browser
One thing that I’ve found is that the easiest way to get more money is simply by saving more.
But most people are used to their standard of living, so it can be hard.
That’s why I was pleasantly surprised to learn about a new app that automatically lowers your bills and cancels forgotten subscriptions.
Within a week of using it, I saved $230.34 and it’s very common among users to save even more.
In fact, this free app has saved its users over $15M to date!
If you wanted to see if they can lower your bills, download it for free here.
Fetch Rewards is a pretty legit app where you can get free gift cards for scanning receipts.
It works with literally any receipt which sets it apart from all other cash back apps. Plus, you don’t have to clip coupons or click offers — scan receipts and you’re earning real money.
This is a great way to make extra dough, the easy way, and can add up to a large wad of cash rewards quickly. How to start earning with Fetch Rewards:
- Download Fetch for (iOS or Android)
- Scan any receipt from any stores that you use daily
- Get free gift cards
They are conveniently offering a $2 signup bonus after scanning your first receipt, so act fast!
12. Gig Economy Apps
Gig economy workers are the real winners in the COVID-19 era, as the demand for food delivery is booming.
If you wanted to cash in and earn over $50-100 each day — here are the best food delivery apps that pay the most:
- DoorDash: DoorDash is the #1 food delivery app to make money delivering food. You can earn on your bike or even by walking and make up to $20 an hour.
- Instacart Shopper: If you have a car then you can use it to deliver groceries with Instacart. Just log into the app whenever you want to make extra cash and the orders will come. You can earn $20 an hour.
If you do plan picking a delivery app to make extra cash in your free time, consider driving for multiple food delivery apps at the same time in order to be more profitable and make more money in between orders
13. Capital One Shopping
Is Amazon actually giving you the best price?
This little known plugin reveals the answer. Learn about a little known plugin that tells you if you’re getting the best price on Amazon.
You might as well be throwing money away if you’re not using it.
You can learn more here.
Fundrise is the first investing app to create a simple, low-cost way for anyone to invest in real estate for consistent, exceptional returns. There is a reason why they currently have 5/5 stars on TrustPilot, you can really make money with Fundrise.
If you’re interested, I recommend you sign up for more information from Fundrise by clicking here.
15. Solitaire Cube
Solitaire Cube is an addicting game where you can play Solitaire on your phone and compete in cash tournaments.
Solitaire Cube includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes (where available).
It’s available on the Apple Store only, sorry Android users.
It’s pretty easy to get started and the game will match you up with other players who have the same level of skills in real-time.
Cash outs are through PayPal and I had no issues withdrawing or depositing money.
How to play? Stack cards into piles to sort them by their suit. Sound easy? It is!
Best Money Making Survey Sites
I sat down and studied all of the best survey apps to find out for myself which ones are legit (and high paying), and which ones are not.
If you wanted to compare some more, here is the list of the best money making surveys:
16. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie’s interface is super smooth and intuitive (unlike the majority of survey company websites that look like they were built in 1997), and members are paid in cash via Paypal.
Oh, and Survey Junkie also has an 8.9/10 rating on TrustPilot — the highest of any online survey company.
This is one is the more reputable survey companies out there and millions of users have already joined.
- Where it’s available: United States, Canada, and Australia
- Age requirements: 13+ years old
- Average earnings: $0.50 – $3 per survey
- Payment method: PayPal cash in all countries, or gift cards and direct bank transfers in the United States
- Minimum to cash out: $10
- Where to sign up: Survey Junkie Official Site
17. Swagbucks – $10 Signup Bonus
Swagbucks lets you earn money in so many ways like taking surveys, shopping online, or playing games, but many people love racking up money by watching videos in their spare time.
You can cash out your ‘Swagbucks’ as gift cards to hundreds of merchants or get your cash by PayPal (legit cash to your bank account). Many claim this to be one of the best reward sites in 2021 and they are currently offering a $10 sign up bonus.
- Where it’s available: Most of the Americas, Asia and Europe, and some areas in Africa.
- Age requirements: 13+ years old
- Average earnings: $0.40 – $2 per survey
- Payment method: PayPal cash or gift cards
- Minimum to cash out: $3 in gift cards or $25 in PayPal cash
- Where to sign up: Swagbucks Official Site
18. InboxDollars – $5 Signup Bonus
InboxDollars pays members to read emails, take surveys online, playing games, and search the web!
Overall, Inbox Dollars is super easy to navigate. I’ve tried other paid survey sites and just end up overwhelmed.
They also do a nice job of breaking down the offers into categories. And you’ll always see the amount of money you’ve earned at the top of your window, which is exhilarating.
Right now they are offering a $5 cash bonus just for joining.
- Where it’s available: United States
- Age requirements: 18+ years old
- Average earnings: $0.50 – $5.00 per survey and up to $10 and $20 or more for people in certain demographics
- Payment method: Gift cards, prepaid Visa card, or a check in the mail
- Minimum to cash out: $30
- Where to sign up: InboxDollars Official Site
19. Vindale Research – $1 Signup Bonus
Get paid to take online paid surveys with Vindale Research.
Here, you’ll take surveys for money about products created by some of the world’s most famous companies – including Disney, Volkswagon, Amazon, Nike, Samsung, and more.
For each survey you complete, you’ll earn money. They pay you straight cash. You don’t have to convert your points into cash, you can see your earnings on the dashboard.
Payout is through Paypal or check.
To get started, simply create your free account. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you’ll receive a nifty $1 signup bonus when you do.
- Where it’s available: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia
- Age requirements: 18+ years old
- Average earnings: $0.50 – $2.00 per survey
- Payment method: PayPal or a check in the mail
- Minimum to cash out: $50
- Where to sign up: Vindale Official Site
Once You Have $1,000 in Your Checking Account, Do These 5 Things
Once you built some cushion in your bank account — you’re on the right path. Money making apps can only get you so far, it’s time to think about longer-term financial goals. What’s the next step you should take? Here are ways to take your finances to the next level:
21. Leave Your Family $1M
- Smarts rating: ★★★★★ ⓘ
- The bottom line: Anyone looking to find term life insurance should start by getting a free quote from Bestow. It’s an easy application and some may get an answer instantly.
Who doesn’t want to be a millionaire?
While we don’t all have trust funds waiting for us, there is still a way to provide protection for your loved ones with up to $1 million in term life insurance.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could do this for as little as $8 a month without dealing with all the hassle of wasting your time or money?
You don’t have to have money in your pockets to get a free quote from Bestow.
If you’re interested, I recommend you sign up for more information from Bestow by clicking here.
22. Build an Emergency Fund
- Smarts rating: ★★★★★ ⓘ
- The bottom line: The CIT Savings Builder account offers 0.55% APY for those with a balance of $25,000 or those who make a $100 deposit each month. It takes minutes to open a free account and start saving.
Having money in the bank for emergencies can help you improve your financial standing. You’ll want three to six months’ worth of expenses in your emergency fund. Be sure to stash your money in the right savings account that’ll grow your money.
You can open it with $100 and deposit $100 a month to help you get to $1,000 in less than a year.
23. Evaluate Your Checking Account
- Smarts rating: ★★★★★ ⓘ
- The bottom line: Aspiration is one of the better online-only banks, but comes with a big social impact. Plus, they’ll give you $100 for opening a Spend & Save account.
Need a better checking account that’ll spot you a $100 for free?
Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $100 just for opening a new debit card.
There’s no catch, just use your card to make at least $1,000 in cumulative transactions within 60 days of opening an account.
This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
24. Get Free Stocks Instantly
- Smarts rating: ★★★★★ ⓘ
- The bottom line: Robinhood is one of the better free investing apps, but comes with a 100% chance of getting a free stock when you sign up and link your bank account. A surprise stock appears in your account when you join through this link.
While you’re at it, why not increase your net worth with a free stock?
Robinhood is a free investing app for your phone. I really mean free all around – free to join and they don’t charge any fees to buy or sell the stock.
Better yet, if you join through this link you can get a free stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint when you join (must complete signup).
The value of the free share may be anywhere between $2.50 and $200 and fluctuates based on market movements. You’ve got nothing to lose.
25. Start Building Passive Income
- Smarts rating: ★★★★★ ⓘ
- The bottom line: Unlike other real estate investments, Fundrise gives you a low-cost way to enter this market and open the potential to earn greater returns.
Fundrise is definitely one of the best passive income apps. This app was originally an iOS app and it has just become available on Android.
By downloading this app, you can start investing in real estate all around the US in as little as 30 minutes and it’s super easy to get started.
Then you can literally beat the stock market year after year and start making money in your sleep.
If you want to earn the big bucks then you can learn how to get started by getting more information from Fundrise here.
Need More Money Making Apps?
A ton of people are searching online for the best money making apps. Well, look no further, because if you wanted more ways to make money online then these are literally the best free money making apps that’ll pay you real money. So consider scrolling back up and taking a second look. Also, cash in on the following signup bonuses that pay cash on the spot and you will be on your way to making an extra $100:
- Swagbucks: $10 welcome bonus! Swagbucks is a legit rewards site with lots of different ways available to earn money. You can take surveys, play games, watch fun videos, and search the internet.
- Ibotta: $20 welcome bonus! Ibotta pays you real money on your everyday purchases. Download the free app to receive offers and earn real cash back in stores and online.
- Rakuten (formerly Ebates): $10 welcome bonus! Rakuten is where you can get cash back for shopping at over 2,500 stores.
- MyPoints: $10 welcome bonus! MyPoints offers a daily rewards program and is another cashback website that works similarly to Rakuten.
- InboxDollars: $5 welcome bonus! Earn dollars for small tasks such as taking surveys, watching videos, and playing addicting games.
Signup bonuses offer a great way to kick start your earnings with quick cash rewards. Good luck with making money with your phone!