Are you interested in learning which cash advance apps that work with Varo?
Today I’m going to show you some new strategies to borrow money instantly simply by clicking a few buttons on your cell phone (in under 5 minutes).
The best part? A lot of these money borrowing apps work with Varo Money.
I get it.
Sometimes you need some extra cash to pay a bill or you’re trying to save up for something you want.
You don’t want to fall behind on bills and are wondering how to get an instant $50 loan or what apps can pay you today?
Sure, another 100 dollars paid out early wouldn’t hurt. We’ve all been there, but what do you usually do when that happens? This is an exhaustive list of things that anyone can do, today, in order to get your paycheck early so you can earn money today.
If you’re strapped for time, I’ll go ahead and share which payday loans work with Varo.
These 10 Payday Loans & Apps Work With Varo
These apps help you get your paycheck early can help you get paid today.
Try these cash advance apps available in the App Store and Google Play Store — so you can borrow cash with ease:
|Cash Advance App||Works with Varo||Cash Advance Max|
Does Empower work with Varo?
Yes. Empower works with Varo Money so you can get a cash advance of up to $250 through the app.
To link to your Varo Bank account to Empower:
- Go to the Home page of your app and scroll down to the Accounts section
- Click on the + icon on the upper right
If you can’t find Varo Money in the list, tap on the magnifying glass 🔍 on the upper right and you’ll be able to search for it.
What is Empower?
Empower is an app designed for today’s generation. No matter what lies ahead, they’ll help you thrive by letting you borrow money. By downloading the app you can get a cash advance of up to $250 when you need it most, and save for your future.
You can count on them to have your back and get a cash advance up to $250 directly to your account. No applications, no interest or late fees, no credit checks or credit risk. You just pay them back automatically when you receive your next direct deposit. There’s no catch. It’s that simple.
- Get a no-fee and interest-free cash advance of up to $250
- Use AutoSave to automatically set money aside every week
- Costs $8 per month after a 14-day free trial
Does Cleo with work Varo?
Yes. Cleo works with Varo. There are no issues when you connect your Varo Account to Cleo. Cleo Plus subscribers ($5.99 a month) can get a cash advance of up to $100.
In order to add Varo to Cleo, you’ll have to:
- First, withdraw all the money into the account attached to your Wallet by saying “withdraw $amount” to Cleo. It will take 4 business days for your money to withdraw.
- Then say “wallet” to Cleo and hit ‘View 🌠’ (if you’re in the app hit ‘Manage your Wallet’).
- Hit ‘Update bank’ and Cleo will give you the option to link an existing bank to your Wallet or to add a new account to Cleo via Plaid.
- Add your Varo Money account to Cleo next.
Remember, any account linked to your Cleo Wallet has to be connected to your Cleo account already. The money you manually move in or out of your Cleo Wallet and all your autosaves will now happen with this account.
What is Cleo?
With Cleo, you can get a salary advance which is its answer to extortionate overdraft fees and the scary-expensive world of payday loans; it’s part of Cleo Plus, the apps subscription service.
If you qualify, Cleo can give you a no-interest advance of up to $100 to help you stay out of your overdraft. You pick your repayment date – anywhere between 3 and 28 days – and pay Cleo back when you reach it. It won’t affect your credit score, but Cleo Plus is $5.99 per month. The free option gives you access to Cleo’s budgeting tool and digital wallet, plus a weekly quiz with chances to earn cash rewards but you can’t get the salary advance.
- You can earn cash back rewards and enjoy salary advances up to $100 with Cleo Plus ($5.99 a month)
- Robust free version that helps you budget, automatically save and track your spending
- You can earn interest on your savings
Does Earnin work with Varo?
No. Earnin has been unable to support Varo users because Varo allows users access to their paychecks up to two days early, making it difficult to define a fixed payday.
What is Earnin?
With Earnin, you get paid today and can access up to $100 per day from the pay you’ve already earned, without hidden fees or interest. You choose what you want to pay to support the service (which can be $0)—and gain access to your hard-earned cash right when you need it. This is a radical change from the way other instant loan apps typically function. There are a few apps like Earnin, but most of them have a monthly fee which is what sets Earnin apart being absolutely free.
Does MoneyLion work with Varo?
Yes, MoneyLion does work with Varo. There are no issues when connecting your Varo Account to MoneyLion. MoneyLion members can get 0% APR cash advances up to $250.
To link an external bank account like Varo to use for transfers, click “Add account” on the Transfers screen in the MoneyLion app.
What is MoneyLion?
MoneyLion is banking that gives you more, a lot more so you can get paid today. You can get spotted $250 at any time with no interest with Instacash. This gets you 0% APR cash advances up to $250 to help you cover essentials and surprises, just apply here and link your checking account (no monthly fee). Plus, you can get your paycheck up to two days early with RoarMoney – plus easy ways to borrow, save, invest, and earn. All in one app.
- The maximum advance is $250
- No interest. No monthly fee. No credit check
- Link your checking account to qualify for 0% APR cash advances
Does Branch work with Varo?
Does Branch work with Varo? While Branch can work for Varo users, there is a catch. As per the Branch Support Page, if you bank with Varo, you will be required to put your direct deposit in your Branch Wallet to qualify for an advance.
In order to add Varo to Branch, select Settings, then Payment Methods. At the bottom of Payment Methods, you’ll have the option to add a new bank or card. Click on the “Add Bank or Card” and select “Bank.” and choose Varo.
What is Branch?
Apps like Branch offer a mobile digital wallet for working Americans. An on-demand hub that helps them meet their everyday financial needs, this get paid today app allows any employee to receive a payroll advance (up to $500 in earned wages per paycheck), manage their cash flow, and spend anywhere – all from their smartphone.
Does Dave work with Varo?
Yes, Dave does work Varo. There are no issues when connecting your Varo Account to Dave. Dave members can get up to $500 advances without paying a fee.
What is Dave?
Apps like Dave pride themselves on being banking for humans. Meet the banking app that puts your financial mind at ease. Get paid up to two days early, build your credit history and get up to $500 advances without paying a fee. 7 million members and counting consider Dave one of the top reliable cash advance apps.
- Dave is an app that provides an advance of up to $500 on your next paycheck
- Only required fee is a monthly $1 subscription fee
- An optional express fee from $1.99 to $13.99 to receive funds within an hour (instead of the standard two to three days)
Does Albert work with Varo?
Yes, Albert does work Varo. There are no issues when connecting your Varo Account to Albert. With Albert Instant eligibility, and you may be approved for up to $250 per advance.
To add Varo to Albert:
- Go to the Overview tab (📊).
- Tap the plus sign (+).
- Select Varo Money or search for it by name if it’s not listed.
- Enter your financial institution account credentials.
What is Albert?
Albert can spot you up to $250 so you can make ends meet. No late fees, interest, credit check, or hidden hands in your pocket. As long as you have a paycheck and have repaid your past advances, you can request up to 3 cash advances per pay period.
- Get an interest-free cash advance of up to $250
- Pay a small fee to get your money instantly or get cash within 2–3 days for free
- Costs $8 per month after a 30 day free-trial
Does Klover work with Varo?
Does Klover work with Varo? Yes, Klover does work Varo. There are no issues when connecting your Varo Account to Klover. Klover members can get up to $100 advances without paying a fee.
In order to add Varo to Klover:
- Log in & head over to the “Profile” icon on the dashboard
- Select “Bank” and “Remove”
- Select “OK” to confirm that you will be removing your bank account and debit card (your debit card will automatically be unlinked once you remove your bank account)
- Use Plaid (our third-party) to log in to Varo Money
- Proceed to add your debit card
What is Klover?
Apps like Klover can give you some extra cash before payday. Just have at least three consistent direct deposits within the past two months with no gaps in pay with the same employer; once you meet those requirements feel free to apply and request a boost of a $100 cash advance.
Does Brigit work with Varo?
No, Brigit doesn’t work with Varo, Capital One, Net Spend, and Chime due to issues with maintaining connectivity.
What is Brigit?
Brigit is another instant loan app that can help anyone get paid today. By downloading the free app on iOS or Android — you can join 1 million members who get paid up to $250, budget, and save smarter with Brigit. Only takes 2-minutes. No credit check. No interest.
- Tap to get an advance within seconds
- Get up to $250
- No credit check is required and no interest
- Pay it back without hidden fees or “tips"
Do you want more options? There are a lot more cash advance apps that work with Chime than Varo and both digital banking apps have similar features.
Don’t forget that you can use Chime’s SpotMe feature to get up to $200* on debit card purchases and cash withdrawals with no overdraft fees.
What is Chime?
Traditional banks took $11 Billion in overdraft fees in 2019. At Chime, they do things differently. Instead of charging you an overdraft fee, they allow you to overdraft up to $200* with no fees. So if you need to pay for something but don’t have any money, you can still buy it with Chime SpotMe covering you. There are a ton of apps that work with Chime so it’s a flexible option for any consumer.
- Qualify for up to $200 overdraft without paying any fees with SpotMe*
- No monthly fees and no minimum opening balance
- Get paid up to 2 days early with direct deposit*
More Financial Assistance During Pandemic
There are payday apps like Empower that can help you get your paycheck early so you get paid today. When you need cash to make it to payday, these apps can be a huge help. All these payday apps are listed in this article.
There are websites where you can get paid instantly by completing online activities. You essentially get paid to do something on sites like Swagbucks or InboxDollars.
There are a few apps that will you free money, which we’ve listed in this article.
Yes, you may borrow money for a short time using one of these cash advance applications. They’re available to download and use from your smartphone, so the cash can be distributed quickly and from anywhere.
You should submit your application for a cash advance using the chosen app. To receive the cash you want, provide your personal and banking details.
A checking account must be linked to the app of your choice for every borrower. Otherwise, the borrow money app won’t be able to deposit money for you to meet your demands.
You may pick the applications that allow you to borrow money from your future salary. This way, before the next payday, you will get the funds you have already earned and return them automatically once your wages are paid into your account.
External resources, so you don’t have to do the research:
1) Have you lost your job? You can file for unemployment. Apps like Brigit also have automatic advance extensions for any user who has filed for unemployment. No questions asked.
2) Need some government help? Smarts is tracking everything to do with the government’s two trillion dollar stimulus package. Are you eligible? How much will you get and do you need to file? It’s all here.
3) Looking to earn money? We have two articles about this, one for people looking for full-time online jobs and another for people looking for part time income (the gig economy).
4) Worried about bills? Here is an article from our team on ways to save money on groceries. Credit card companies and some banks are also delaying payments, waiving fees, and removing interest charges. Read about it here. You can get out ahead of these problems.
5) Trying to stretch your budget? Check out our guide on living cheap. Maybe you already know it all, but maybe there are some tidbits in there to help.
If you’re like most people, any new financial need or demand makes you irritated and tense. The best money borrowing app can help you meet your immediate demands without delay. Since you’re likely unready for financial emergencies and each additional financial can put you on edge.
There are several advantages of borrowing money via an app rather than going to a local bank or pawnshop to try and get quick cash. Even though there are many lending institutions in each city today, you may not be aware of all the nuances, interest rates and fees among them.
Every potential borrower must understand that he or she is fully responsible for any loan or cash advance obtained. This money should not be taken for granted, since it will only be used for a brief period of time.
Finally, such small amounts of loaned money can’t accommodate long-term financial objectives. Consider alternative ways to finance your long-term goals and needs, or try to increase your income potential with side hustles.
With that said, good luck with borrowing money with these apps!
*Chime SpotMe is an optional, no fee service that requires a single deposit of $200 or more in qualifying direct deposits to the Chime Checking Account each month. All qualifying members will be allowed to overdraw their account up to $20 on debit card purchases and cash withdrawals initially, but may be later eligible for a higher limit of up to $200 or more based on member’s Chime Account history, direct deposit frequency and amount, spending activity and other risk-based factors. Your limit will be displayed to you within the Chime mobile app. You will receive notice of any changes to your limit. Your limit may change at any time, at Chime’s discretion. Although there are no overdraft fees, there may be out-of-network or third party fees associated with ATM transactions. SpotMe won’t cover non-debit card transactions, including ACH transfers, Pay Anyone transfers, or Chime Checkbook transactions. See Terms and Conditions.
^Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from the payer. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date.